601 E. 5th St. Charlotte
MECK Pre-K will conduct a second drive-through registration this week that allows families to interact with MECK Pre-K staff in person from the safety of their cars.
On Saturday, July 18, parents or guardians of incoming of incoming Pre-K students for the 2020-2021 school year may drive through the parking lot of the Child and Family Services building located on 5th Street between N. Davidson and N. Alexander Street.
Event hours are 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will offer the opportunity for the following:
– Pick up a MECK Pre-Kindergarten application in English and Spanish
– Turn in a completed MECK Pre-K application
– Turn in missing application documents
– Have copies made of your documents
– Get help with completing new and existing MECK Pre-K applications
– Ask a MECK Pre-K staff member questions
Please note that due to Governor Roy Cooper’s executive order requiring facemasks, we ask that you follow state guidelines.