Attention early childhood teachers, family child care providers, and those who support them:
Your work in supporting children’s healthy social and emotional development can have a big impact on their long-term success in school and beyond. Join us online for an engaging 10-lesson series from Exchange Press to explore strategies and new ideas to help you promote positive social/emotional development and address challenging behaviors in the classroom.
Learn on you own time from the comfort of your computer or mobile device via videos and online discussion with your peers. We’ll cover:
- Current research and your role in developing protective factors
- Strategies for identifying and addressing the triggers behind children’s challenging behaviors
- How to implement effective strategies for creating positive classroom environments
- How your own behaviors and perceptions influence the classroom
- How to effectively engage parents around a behavior plan
- And more!
Tired of “one-size fits all” training?
This course is tailored to meet your experience level! You’ll identify your experience level and then complete activities designed to “meet you where you’re at” as an early childhood professional.